Do you know the latest new cities where you can take a Blacklane? And how to make money when you recommend us to your friends?
For those interested in working at Blacklane, you’ll want to read the two press articles below. Our CEO speaks about integrating into Berlin both culturally and practically, with stories about English vs. German and finding a flat. We have more than 230 employees here and are looking for more. Read on for more information!
- Are you headed to Saudi Arabia? Then you will be pleased to know that Blacklane launched in Medina and Dammam !
- Did you know you can earn 10 USD/GBP/EUR for each friend you refer? At the bottom of your ride confirmation email, there is a refer-a-friend code. Share it with friends and they save 10 USD/GBP/EUR off their first ride. Once they ride, you also get a 10 USD/GBP/EUR voucher code. Win, win!
Blacklane in the press:
- The German public international broadcaster, Deutsche Welle, discussed the difficulties facing foreign workers seeking accommodation in Berlin. Deutsche Welle interviewed CEO Jens Wohltorf and there was a special focus on one of our programmers, Abhishek Dwivedi.
- Berlin local paper, Berliner Morgenpost, ran an article on the accommodation concerns. Blacklane is touched by the local response! Thank you!
- Gründerszene, a German publication covering startups, requested Blacklane’s opinion on the remarks made by German politician Jens Spahn about integrating in Berlin. You can read the full Gründerszene article with other companies’ responses here. Read Blacklane’s response in English here.
- Blacklane will be at Luxperience in Sydney from 17-20 September. Find us at booth B42. Our team is looking forward to chatting about ground transportation solutions for travel and events with you!
- Act! 2017 will take place in Berlin from 28-29 September. See Blacklane CEO Jens Wohltorf speaking about the future of mobility, travel and autonomous driving.
- Our CRO Sascha Meskendahl will be speaking at Eye for Travel North America. The event takes place in Las Vegas on 18-19 October. If you are attending, be sure not to miss the Thursday keynote panel “Creating a Complete Customer Experience Through Smart Partnerships.”
- Voting for the British Travel Awards closes on 30 September. If you love Blacklane and haven’t yet voted, we would like to invite you to vote for us in the category Best Holiday Add-ons Provider.