ITB China, Eye for Travel, two new cities and more — May has been a busy month for Blacklane!
- Blacklane sponsored and exhibited at the first ITB China! It took place in Shanghai from 10 – 12 May. Read about the key themes that emerged from our time there.
- We were proud to launch our service in Riyadh and Jeddah, our first cities in Saudi Arabia!
- Our Driver of the Month for April was Heinz of Vienna. Read about his experience as a driver.
- Our Asia Miles promotion is ongoing! Until 30 June, enter your Asia Miles number when booking your Blacklane and earn three times as many points!
Blacklane in the press
- Blacklane made it into the Business Insider’s 28 Coolest Tech Companies in Berlin.
- HuffPost UK named Blacklane one of the Seven Interesting Travel Startups to Watch in 2017.
- Travel Bunny took a trip to beautiful Rome and tested Blacklane from the airport. Be sure to read her extremely informative post if you’re headed to the Eternal City!
- If you’re traveling to Tokyo anytime soon, then be sure to read this article in the Evening Standard, in which Blacklane is also recommended.
Blacklane was also on the road this month. CRO Sascha Meskendahl presented with Finnair at Eye for Travel in London. Julia Gebert, our Senior PR Manager DACH and Middle East, attended the launch of the partnership between Daimler and the City of Hamburg to work on the future of mobility in the city. Our Affiliate Management team also visited our driver partners in Spain and brought home some beautiful pictures:
When you’re called out to provide transportation for events located in yacht harbors featuring breathtaking sunsets, well, you just gotta answer that call! #mallorca #henrymancini #lujon #professionaldriver #sunset #balearicislands #yacht #travelinstyle #blacklane #blacklanertw #atyourservice #traveltuesday