Conference season is upon us! Blacklane is busy sending teams around the world to attend trade shows and speak at industry events. Weren’t able to make it to where we were? Find us at one of the upcoming events listed at the end of this post!
- This is your last chance to vote for Blacklane in the British Travel Awards! Voting closes on 30 September. We appreciate your support!
- Blacklane led the Berlin Future Mobility Meetup on How to roll out 100 cities in 100 days. Julia Gebert, our Senior PR Manager for DACH, spoke about how we grew so quickly.
- Our APAC team were at Luxperience in Sydney. The event is a luxury travel business exchange.
- We sent our Head of Corporate Sales, Jens Luik, and Key Account Manager, Helen Scrase, to BTS Summit in Amsterdam.
- Sascha Meskendahl, Blacklane’s CRO, went to BTNinnovate in New York. He presented at the Business Travel Innovator Lab.
We wish to make you aware of the Krebs Security article Why It’s Still A Bad Idea to Post or Trash Your Airline Boarding Pass. Beware of what you share on social media!
Coming up: Look out for our Asia Miles promotion! From October to December, Asia Miles members receive triple points when they book and ride with Blacklane!
On set for the Blacklane photo shoot:
03 October: eTravel Europe, Amsterdam
19 – 20 October: EyeforTravel North America, Las Vegas
22 – 25 October: Chauffeur Driven Show, Orlando
23 – 25 October: Web in Travel, Singapore
25 – 27 October: ITB Asia, Singapore