It’s safe to say there was no summer lull at Blacklane, as August kept us on our toes with everything from launching new services to publishing revealing industry whitepapers to sharing top travel tips. Read on to find out more.
- From 7 things to do in LA in under 2 hours to discovering the secrets of Rome, we’ve got your next few trips covered. And you’ll discover the destination is only half the fun after reading about these 10 airports so beautiful you won’t want to leave.
- Who knew black could be so green? We always had a sneaking suspicion. This month we launched our new Green Class service, plus celebrated Blacklane becoming a completely carbon-neutral business!
- One new service launch in August just wasn’t enough, so we went ahead and also announced our Blacklane PASS airport concierge service, available worldwide at only $100 per service. Our vision of seamless door-to-door travel is now a reality.
- Dive deep with our revealing whitepapers on 11 Hidden Costs of Ground Transportation, Reclaiming Traveler Productivity with Airport Concierge Services, and How Legacy Chauffeur Services Overcharge Travelers.
- Finally, learn more about the balancing act of being a frontend developer from Rocco, “I like automating things. And while I’m at it, I also enjoy the idea of making this automation look beautiful so people might actually enjoy it. I think it’s because I am in this weird place between being a designer and a developer. I am the designer among devs and the dev among designers. I don’t belong to either of these categories.”