Another busy month lies behind us. We released a revealing white paper, attended the Business Travel Show in London, ran our second #SurpriseRides campaign, and more! Read on for all the juicy details.
- Our white paper, Taken for a Ride, shows price comparisons between Blacklane and legacy limousine companies across 20 major global cities.
- In the last week of February, Blacklane had a booth at the Business Travel Show in London. At the show, we made two press announcements:
- Travel agents worldwide now earn commissions when booking Blacklane rides for their clients.
- We have integrated with Groundscope. Consequently, rides can now be booked by Corporate Travel Managers and Managed Business Travelers across the platform.
- We conducted #SurpriseRides in Berlin, London and Sydney, and gave away free Valentine’s Day ride vouchers. As a result, lucky winners received the Blacklane treatment, making their dates extra special. If you are wondering how you can be extra romantic next year, read through our Romantic City posts here and here.
- Our blog post, Should You Electrify Your Fleet?, walks driver partners through the considerations to go electric.
- In 3 Must-Attend Industry Events this March, we outline where to find Blacklane in March. If you are attending ITB Berlin, SXSW in Austin, or LCT in Las Vegas, come by and say hi!
- We were excited to be featured in Silicon Republic’s 21 brilliant Berlin start-ups to watch.
- February saw the Berlinale Film Festival in Berlin. We were lucky enough to work together with one of the hosts, Annabelle Mandeng, as well as popular German TV presenter, Tanja Bülter. They took over our Instagram for the week.
- At the end of the month, we also managed to slip in some press coverage in the Berliner Morgenpost. The German-language article, Fahrdienst Blacklane nimmt Fahrt auf, goes over our business model, interviews a local driver and covers our plans for the future.
If you would like to keep up to date with everything that happens at Blacklane, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn! We would like to leave you with a few of our favorite shots from the Valentine’s Day #SurpriseRides campaign.