Our year started off with a bang! If you haven’t heard yet, Blacklane announced its largest investment to date in January. But that’s not all that happened. Read on to find out more!
- We raised our largest investment to date. New cities, global airport concierge services, and product innovation will be funded by this Series D round.
- After our successful Christmas campaign, we launched Blacklane’s second #SurpriseRides campaign, this time for Valentine’s Day. You still have the chance to win a ride for you and your special someone on Valentine’s Day. Sign up here!
- TechCrunch paid Blacklane a visit. They caught up with our CTO, Frank Steuer, to learn more about our company, app, and what makes our service different from our competitors. Watch the interview below.
- Blacklane will be attending BTS London this year in full force. A large team of employees will be present, our CRO, Sascha Meskendahl, will be speaking, and we will have a booth. In the lead-up to the show, BTS released a blog post covering our take on “Why Airport Concierge Services Will Take Off.“
- Berlin hosted its Fashion Week in mid-January and Blacklane enjoyed a celebrity takeover. German TV personality, Tanja Bülter, updated Instagram and Facebook with her experiences of the show and with Blacklane’s service.
Arriving at @marcelostertag fashion event – always in time with my Blacklane and driver Alex👍 #mbfw #fashionweek #drivingwithstyle #Blacklane #peaceofmind #arriveinstyle #travelinstyle #exclusivetravel #fashionevent #fashionista #designer #fashionblogger #womenstyle #style #look #dresstoimpress #styleoftheday #fashiongram #inspiration #instamood #outfitoftheday #outfitinspiration #picoftheday #fashionable #styleaddict #classylook #styleblog @tanjabuelter_berlin
- We are excited to have made the top 20 of Business Insider’s 30 Coolest Tech Companies in Berlin. If you are interested in coming to work with us, take a look at our careers page!
- In time for the winter season, Blacklane has launched a new city! You can now use our service in beautiful Innsbruck. Whether it’s for business or pleasure on the pistes, we’ve got you covered!